Sunday, June 7, 2009


i heard voices of love flowing through the hearts of mine entering my soul and make it shine i've tried to see, but i can't i've tried to find, but you weren't there i always wander who are you who give me the moment of tender and the only person who can see me through i can't think no more you only came to the shore when bright lights turn to darkness which i called night of life where the forbidden love reunites to give hope to the souls of love you came only in my nights shower me with shimmering lights that i hope and yearn for during my daylight... but still i can't see you the way i want it however the only thing i know is that you are the only person that give me soothing chilling snows in my time of drought cause you're the only person who's in my thought no matter how far i am you'll always be with me till internity.....

No comments: